Thursday, July 29, 2010

Second single

Hey Folks,
so just thought I would update! "Foundation of Love" the first single is going well on itunes, the popularity is almost full..woohoo! that's exciting, keep spreading the word.

More exciting news, I'm going into the studio on monday to record my second single. Working with Sean Carey who was lead guitarist in the band "Thirsty Merc".
Going to have a bit of a jam with him and a live drummer and see what we come up with for the song, many ideas already spring to mind!
Im very excited about this song. We will record on monday and get the ball rolling, hopefully the track will be ready in august sometime!
Wicked closing sept 26th, so if you haven't seen it, come along, its well worth it! for more info go to: www.wickedthemusical.com.au

Hope everyone is well and happy! See you round
James :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey James,
    Thats such great news congrats on everything hun :) so proud of your achievements so far :) just had a look on the site of slide bar but they don't open on sunday!! or are they opening specially on that day august 22nd? I booked my tickets to go with my sis for the last show of wicked cant wait :) and i booked a ticket to see it before the last show on August 28th so will see ya then!!
    I shall try and come and cya perform live at slide bar :)

    Take care
    ciao hanan xo

    ReplyDelete